Thursday, February 18, 2010

Welcome to the pull list

I'm starting something new — new to me, anyway. I'm establising a pull list at my local comic shop. (That's Phoenix Comics in Morton Grove, Illinois, by the way. Hi, Craig!)

I've been collecting comics since I was in high school but I've never had a pull list before. I've just poked through the comics on the shelf every week, piled up the good ones in a stack and purchased them. So this pull list thing is a big change.

I'll still have the option of poking through shelves, of course. But now that I'm on a pull list, Craig will have pulled my chosen comics each week and will have them waiting for me.

I'll be tuning the pull list over time, but I'll start with an off-the-top-of-my-head list of the comics that I like most right now. So, ladies and gentlemen, would you please welcome to the pull list:

That will do for a start. Later I'll draw on other sources like my stack of recent purchases, various podcasts and such. But the above comics are the ones that spring to mind and which I look forward to the most.

No comments: