Monday, November 3, 2008

Washtub bass entrepreneur

Combining two of my loves into one post, here's one about jug bands and entrepreneurship.

Bogdon Vasquaf sent this note to members of the jugband Yahoo! group:

I have been invited to be on MSNBC Elevator Pitch (google it).

This Thursday Nov 6th. I will pitch my crazy electric cardboard box upright bass to 2 Fortune 500 Investors on national television. MSNBC will show it twice a day for a week, and will post the vid on the MSNBC home page for about a month.

I dont start taping until 9:30am so I want to jamm and try to be noticed by t he Today Show at 7:am Rockefeller Plaza.

If anyone is interested in meeting me to jamm just email me.

more info on my page.

onward and upward!

Bogdon Vasquaf

MSNBC's Elevator Pitch is kind of like the BBC's Dragons' Den, which is my favorite entrepreneur program.

Good luck, Bogdon!

No comments: