A weekly check-in on the Banjo versus TV project — J.R.'s resolution to spend more time in 2008 on his banjo than on TV.
If you've been following my first-banjoversary-labelled post you know what I've been up to this last week. But I'll bet you still have questions, yes you do. Two questions, in fact.
Did you get any presents for your banjoversary?
- Book: Earl Scruggs and the 5-String Banjo: Revised and Enhanced Edition - Book with CD
- Book: Mel Bay's You Can Teach Yourself Banjo Book
- Book: How to Play the 5-String Banjo, Third Edition by Pete Seeger
- Book: Banjo for Dummies by Bill Evans
- Book: The Complete Bluegrass Banjo Method by Fred Sokolow
- CD: Pete Seeger's Greatest Hits
- CD: The Complete Columbia Stanley Brothers
- CD: American Banjo: Three-Finger and Scruggs Style
- CD: The Complete Mercury Recordings by Flatt & Scruggs
- CD: Recapturing the Banjo by Otis Taylor
All that blogging and celebrating, yet you only logged one lousy hour of banjo time this week?
Yeah. It was a pretty low-practice week. And counting my blogging time as banjo time would be against the rules.