Tuesday, December 8, 2009

T-Bar Double Reed Marching Kazoo

If you're looking for something to get for me for Christmas and you're not very good at math the T-Bar Small Double Reed Marching Kazoo will seem like a real bargain. I've been jealous of my friend Arlo's marching kazoo, it's got a terrific sound, I'd really really love it and it's only 27, er...

...okay, that's 27 British pounds. Which at today's exchange rate of 1.63383 USD per pound is $44.11 before international shipping.

But, still, it's a really cool idea and I'm just going to throw it out there as part of J.R.'s wish list. And it's cheaper than the even cooler slimline and standard models. (Which would totally rock.)

Update: Here's a photo of Arlo making me jealous by playing his T-Bar Standard Double Reed Marching Kazoo down in Memphis when the Brass Note Jug Band first got together to dedicate a brass note to Will Shade and the Memphis Jug Band:

2009-08-01 Will Shade & the Memphis Jug Band brass note ceremony 012

No comments: